Prof. Dr. Nes'e BILGIN
Molecular Biology and Genetics
Kuzey Park, 304
34342 Bebek - Istanbul
+90 (212) 359 6880
|• Nes'e Bilgin's personal webpage
• Nes'e Bilgin's full resume
- Mechanism of protein synthesis
- Antibiotic resistance;
- rRNA function
- Protein-nucleic acid interactions
- Translational control of gene expression
- Protection and documentation of biodiversity of Anatolia
- Fruit Heritage
- Wine yeast.
Identification and molecular characterization of yeast species from wineyards of Turkey
A new project, "Identification and molecular characterization of yeast species suitable for wine/alcohol fermentation from wineyards of Turkey" has been granted by the Republic of Turkey Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Livestock".
- N. Taşçı Margoz, İ. S. Yüzbaşıoğlu, Z. Çelen, T. Ekim, A. N. Bilgin (2013). Molecular phylogeny of Galanthus (Amaryllidaceae) of Anatolia inferred from multiple nuclear and chloroplast DNA regions.
Turkish Journal of Botany 37: 993-1007.
- Y. Bakış, H. H. Otu, N. Taşcı, C. Meydan, N. Bilgin, S. Yüzbaşıoğlu, U. Sezerman (2013). Testing robustness of relative complexity measure method constructing robust phylogenetic trees for Galanthus L. using the relative complexity measure.
BMC Bioinformatics 14, 20-37.
- M. Çağlayan and N. Bilgin (2012). Temperature dependence of accuracy of DNA polymerase I from Geobacillus anatolicus.
Biochimie 94, 1968-1973.
- M. Çağlayan and N. Bilgin (2011). Cloning and sequence analysis of novel DNA polymerases from thermophilic Geobacillus species isolated from hot springs in Turkey: characterization of a DNA polymerase from Geobacillus kaue strain NB.
Appl. Biochem. and Biotechnol. 165, 1188-1200.
- N. Bilgin, M. Ehrenberg, C. Ebel, G. Zaccai, Z. Sayers, M.H.W. Koch, D. Svergun, C. Barberto, V. Volkov, P. Nissen and J. Nyborg (1998) The solution structure of the ternary complex between aminoacyl-tRNA, EF-Tu and GTP.
Biochemistry U.S.A. 37, 8163-8172.